Tuesday, September 30, 2008

i'm it!

so, a friend of mine, whose blog i read, "tagged me" which means i'm "it". or, in this case, it means i have to share 7 random or weird things about myself.....hmm, this could be interesting. :) then i get to tag 7 people who must do the same....hehe. so, here goes:

1. when i spent a semester in israel, i got bit by a dog and almost had to get rabies shots (can we say, scary??)

2. the only bones i've ever broken in my body are my teeth

3. i failed the test to get my driver's license more than a few times....let's just say i lost count, but if i hadn't passed it when i did i would have had to retake the test for my learner's permit!

4. i hate applesauce, but my mom claims that it's all i ate when i was a baby!

5. i was never very adventurous in my younger days, but in college i learned how to ski (downhill and x-country) and since being married i have done some serious mountain biking that i never would have imagined myself doing - and enjoying.

6. another weird food fact: i do not like jelly - yuck! so sticky and messy!

7. i was born on my great-grandmother's birthday - may 12th. and strangely enough, phil and i are only 1 day shy of being 5 years apart - he was born on may 11th. :)





so, now it's time for liz, justine, jes, davene, ashley, marissa and kacie!

1 comment:

Davene said...

How fun!

I forgot about the dog bite in Israel!

I'm doing my post for this right now... :)